Indian Defence Service of Engineers Association
Today's Birthday (21-01-2017)
Birthday on 22-01-2017
Anuj Kumar Sinha(EE)
- Sad demise of V K Singh SE (1983)
- Illegal letter by E-in-C
- One for all and all for one
- Outsourcing Meter Readers in MES
- Minutes of Meetings : IDSE Bangalore Chapter held on 16th Nov 2016
- Performance of Local Chapters
- Mass DO - APATHY OF ADMINISTATION IN MES
- ONE DAY TRAINING FOR MID LEVEL OFFICERS
- Civilian border postings ruffle Army brass-The Hindu-27-10-16
Military Engineer Services (MES) is an inter services organisation working directly under Ministry of Defence. MES is the oldest and one of the largest government construction agencies in the country. MES provides work services support to all three arms of Services (Army, Navy and Air force), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Director General of Ordnance Factory (DGOF), Director General of Quality and Assurance (DGQA), Defence Accounts Department (DAD), Coast Guard and Kendra Vidyalaiya Sangathan (KVS).
IDSE (Indian Defence Service of Engineers) is one of the organized Group 'A' Services of Union of India under Administrative Control of Ministry of Defence. Members of this services are top notch Civil/ Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Professionals drawn from IITs/ NITs and other reputed engineering colleges all over India.